Friday 20 May 2016

Simple Motion Graphic #SMOOTH


Created by me. i'm using Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere, and Illustrator with a simple steps. I will show you guyys how to make this simple opening video for CV, Portofolio or motion graphics. i make it for my own Youtube and Blog.

As you guys know, i'm using After Effect to create some motion.its called smooth motion you just add some effect without special effect or plug. And then to create the logo i use Adobe Illustrator to make my own logo (i will make the tutorial soon) my own logo is meaning my name 'GG' its like initial. with a suit. i'm in love with suit. and then the color i use monochrome color with a little bit yellow colour for the base. too make the logo look brighter. and if you guys look again into my logo. i put a tie like a texudo. im using power point to make it real.

And the backsoung i just using a common song, i can't make my own instrumen. you guys can download it on youtube or etc. i think thats all, i will make the tutorial soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment